How to get rid of Age Spots Naturally
How to get rid of age spots naturally? - this question disturbs thousands of women who have such an unpleasant thing as age spots. However, there is no need to be despaired as folk medicine and cosmetology have joined their efforts to make skin clean and tender.
There are several useful recipes of homemade decoctions, infusions, lotions and masks which help to succeed in this difficult task. It is not a secret that it is not easy to get rid of age spots. Some people even have to agree at cosmetic surgery.
So, women who want to know how to get rid of age spots naturally should try the following means. It is also important to bear in mind that they can be tried in cases of freckles and simple age spots. Sealed spots, such as lentigos or moles are not recommended to touch at all. Ask for dermatologist's help if you want to remove them. The following means can help to lighten age spots and make them less noticeable.
- Prepare the following mixture: cut white soap with a knife into tiny pieces. Then take 1 teaspoon of the soup and pour 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide solution. Stir until it becomes a homogeneous foam mass. Then pour 2-3 drops of ammonia and stir well. Apply the mixture to the face or in the areas where age sports are. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly and lubricate the skin with nourishing cream.
- There is another mask to cope with age spots. All you need is 1 tablespoon of starch (if you have few age spots, take ? of a tbsp.) and some lemon juice. Make a dense mixture and apply it to the face for 20-25 minutes.
- One can use the following juices to treat age spots: lemon, grapefruit, pomegranate, cucumber and birch sap, the juice of berries of black currant and mountain ash, and juice squeezed of fresh parsley and dandelion leaves. It is recommended to lubricate the face with the following juice several times a day. Sour milk, yogurt and sour cream can also help to get rid of age spots.
- Elder is a good plant to treat skin problems. Take 5-6 dried flowers of elder and pour them with 1 cup of boiling water. Cover it tight and leave to cool. Then strain, and dilute the resulting brew with about half a glass of clean water. Wet a piece of cotton wool in the decoction and apply to age spots 3-4 times every day.
- Try another infusion: take a half teaspoon of white cosmetic clay and a half teaspoon of baking soda, and the same amount of talc. Dilute everything with 2% solution of boric acid, or 3% hydrogen peroxide solution to obtain a viscous mass. Apply it to age spots for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse and lubricate the skin with nourishing cream.
- You can also prepare a homemade lotion for age spots removing. Squeeze one lemon to make some juice. Then add 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 2 teaspoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 1 tablespoon of a strong alcohol drink (at least 40%). Stir everything well and pour the mixture in a small glass bowl. It isn't recommended to store homemade cosmetics in plastic containers. Use this lotion 2-3 times every day. Apply to the face for 5-10 minutes.
- Our grandmothers knew how to get rid of age spots naturally and quickly. Here is an old proven method which was used even 100 years ago. Take 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese, 2 teaspoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide, and the same amount of ammonia. Grind everything thoroughly. Apply this mixture to age spots pushing it well into the skin. This procedure should be done every day for at least 20 minutes.
Folk remedies are of great help for those who are short of money and cannot visit a beauty salon to get rid of age spots. The main rule is to use these means regularly. This is a cheap and helpful solution of the problem.
You can read more about how to get rid of age spots
Newer news items:
Older news items: